ON THE DAY
• If you have requested electricity on your booking form, please remember to bring extension leads and hazard tape
• In order that the Festival has a tidy and professional appearance, we need you to cover your table with a cloth which reaches down to the floor at the front of your table. Then you can store things underneath it discreetly.
• The postcode is TQ9 5SF To find the hall please put Civic Hall High St Totnes as the post code takes you to the back of the hall.
• The doors will open to exhibitors at 8 am on Saturday and 8.30 am on Sunday
• For unloading, you can park in the parking bay next to the Market Square on the High Street. There will be a trolley available for your use if you need it. We are using the entrance up the ramp not the steps.
• Long- term Parking
Old Market TQ9 5SP
The Nursery TQ9 5GJ
North Street TQ9 5NZ
• Names will be on all the tables
• Stands do not need to be dismantled on the Saturday night
• There will be the facilities for our exhibitors to make themselves unlimited teas, coffee etc. There will be a charge of £2 per person per day,£3 50 for two days. This money will go into our charity, Rainbow's End, which exists to promote and teach alternative therapies as widely as possible often on a donation basis in order to include as many people as possible.
if you are working as a reader, please let me have your bio for the booking desk as soon as possible if you have not already done so. The suggested charge is £25 for half an hour. Please let me know if you will be offering something dif. differant.
IF YOU CANNOT ATTEND ON THE DAY OR ARE GOING TO BE LATE, IT IS INPORTANT THAT YOU CONTACT ME ON 07900 824089 AS SOON AS YOU CAN. LEAVE A MESSAGE IF I AM UNABLE TO ANSWER